Go down
Raion-Sama
Raion-Sama

[IC Tunisia #1] - C.H.A.O.S (Collab NoVax & Raion)  Empty [IC Tunisia #1] - C.H.A.O.S (Collab NoVax & Raion)

Tue 3 Apr - 9:01
Hey everyone!

Hope you are doing fine everybody!

Here is the Collaboration I did with my friend NoVax for your first IC (amazing song pack btw). Hope you enjoy it! Any feedback is welcome of course! Thanks Dwayn for the graph ;p

Ciao !!
HakuЯyuu
HakuЯyuu

[IC Tunisia #1] - C.H.A.O.S (Collab NoVax & Raion)  Empty Re: [IC Tunisia #1] - C.H.A.O.S (Collab NoVax & Raion)

Tue 3 Apr - 10:43
aye dude good to see you posting your video here Very Happy & thanks for your opinion about the song pack we appreciate it ^^ & yeah dwayn is awesome x)

okay let's get to the video now , i actually was a little disappointed when i saw it , first of all it was the high amount of chromatic aberration that has been used which wasn't well used to begin with
the scenes selection was pretty much random as well as the incoherence of the various resources that has been used , & last but not least the colors were very saturated & that affected your quality scenes
otherwise overall it was quite an average video but you guys can do better
thanks again for participating in our IC & im looking forward to see your next works ;]
Dwayn
Dwayn
https://dwayn-kin.deviantart.com/

[IC Tunisia #1] - C.H.A.O.S (Collab NoVax & Raion)  Empty Re: [IC Tunisia #1] - C.H.A.O.S (Collab NoVax & Raion)

Tue 3 Apr - 17:22
Nice thumbnail ! Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum